May 23rd, 2023
For individuals in California, please see our California Privacy Notice.
01. What Type Of Information Do We Collect?
Depending on how you interact with our Websites and Services, the nature of our Communications, and how we may interact with certain third-party partners, we may collect the following pieces of your information:
02. How Do We Collect Your Information?
We collect your information in three ways: (1) directly from you when you use our Websites, Services, and Communicate with us; (2) automatically using online technologies when you engage with our Websites, Services, and Communications; and (3) from our third-party partners.
03. Cookies and Related Online Tracking Technologies
Our Websites use Google Analytics for analytics purposes. You can learn more about Google Analytics by visiting How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services.
We partner with Microsoft Clarity and Microsoft Advertising to capture how you use and interact with our website through behavioral metrics, heatmaps, and session replay to improve and market our products/services. Website usage data is captured using first and third-party cookies and other tracking technologies to determine the popularity of products/services and online activity. Additionally, we use this information for site optimization, fraud/security purposes, and advertising. For more information about how Microsoft collects and uses your data, visit the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
04. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use your information for a variety of purposes, including to:
05. How Do We Disclose Your Information?
We may disclose or share your information with affiliated and non-affiliated third parties, including in the following scenarios:
06. How Do We Protect Your Information?
Although no system can guarantee the complete security of your information, we take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure your information is protected in alignment with all applicable laws and regulations, as appropriate to the sensitivity of your information.
07. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your information for as long as is necessary in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected, our business needs, and our legal and regulatory obligations. If we dispose of your information, we will do so in a way that is secure and appropriate to the nature of the information subject to disposal.
08. Links To Third-Party Sites
Our Websites and Services may contain links to third-party websites and services. Please note that these links are provided for your convenience and information, and the websites and services may operate independently from us and have their own privacy policies or notices, which we strongly suggest you review.
09. Do Not Track
Our Websites may, from time to time, collect information about your online activities over time and across our different websites. When you use our Websites, third parties may also collect information about your online activities over time and across different internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Websites do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a “Do Not Track” or similar signal.
10. Your Rights
For individuals in California, please see our California Privacy Notice.
For all individuals, regardless of location, you have the following rights:
11. California Privacy Notice
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act and its implementing regulations (collectively, the “CCPA”).
- Personal Information. This is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your household.
- Sensitive Personal Information. This is information such as your social security number, driver’s license number, state identification card, passport number, account log-in and password, financial account and password, debit or credit card number and access code, precise geolocation information, race, ethnic origin, religious or philosophical beliefs, union membership, the content of your mail, email or texts other than those communications you have with us, genetic data, biometric information, health information, or information that concerns your sex life or sexual orientation.
- Sell, Sale, or Sold. This means the selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or other means, of your personal information to a third party for money or other valuable consideration.
- Share, Shared, or Sharing. This means the sharing, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or other means, of your personal information to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising, whether or not for monetary or other valuable consideration.
You or an authorized agent you designate on your behalf may submit the individual requests outlined below. Upon receipt, we will take reasonable steps to verify you and your authorized agent’s identity prior to responding to the request, which may include in certain circumstances you signing a declaration under penalty of perjury. If an authorized agent is submitting a request on your behalf, you must submit a copy of: (1) a written authorization demonstrating you have authorized the agent to submit a request on your behalf; and (2) provide separate proof verifying your identity.
- Right to Know. You have a right to request that we disclose, subject to certain exceptions, information concerning: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected from or about you; (2) the categories of sources from which we have collected that personal information, and the business or commercial purpose for the collection; (3) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared, sold, or disclosed your personal information, including the business or commercial purpose for said sharing, selling, or disclosure; and (4) specific pieces of your personal information, subject to appropriate exceptions.
- Right to Delete. You have a right to request that we delete your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Correct. You have a right to request that we correct your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
- Right to Opt-Out of the Sale or Sharing of Personal Information. Certain of our online tracking technologies may be considered a “sale” or a “share” of your information to third parties under the CCPA. Visitors to our Websites can therefore opt out of being tracked by these technologies by sending an e-mail to [email protected] We have no actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of California residents who are under 16 years of age. You may also opt out by using an opt-out preference signal, such as the Global Privacy Control (GPC) on your browser. To download and use a browser supporting the GPC, you may click here. If you choose the GPC signal, you will need to turn it on for each supported browser or browser extension you use.
- Right to Non-Discrimination. You have a right to exercise the above rights without being discriminated against under the CCPA.
- Exercising Your Rights. To submit a request, you may send an e-mail to [email protected]. You may also designate an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf by sending an e-mail with written proof of such authorization to [email protected].
- Responding to Requests. Once you have submitted your request, we will respond within the time frame permitted by applicable law.
Notice of Collection
- To learn more about the categories of personal information we collect about California residents, please see What Type Of Information Do We Collect? above.
- For more information about how we use those categories of personal information, please see How Do We Use Your Information? above.
- For more information about how we collect categories of personal information, please see How Do We Collect Your Information? and Cookies and Related Online Tracking Technologies above.
- To learn more about how we disclose categories of personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom we disclose such information, please see How Do We Disclose Your Information? above.
- To learn more about how long we keep your information, please see How Long Do We Keep Your Information? above.
Notice of Disclosure for a Business Purpose
To learn more about the categories of personal information we have disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we’ve disclosed such information, please see How Do We Disclose Your Information? above.
Notice of Sale or Sharing of Personal Information
Certain of our online tracking technologies may be considered a “sale” or a “share” of your information to third parties under the CCPA. The categories of personal information we may “sell” or “share” in these circumstances include your IP address, persistent online identifiers, ad identifiers, similar information about your devices and browsers, and information about your engagement with our Websites, Products, and Communications. We have no actual knowledge that we sell the personal information of California residents who are under 16 years of age.
Notice of Use of Sensitive Personal Information
We do not use California residents’ sensitive personal information for any purpose other than is permissible under the CCPA. Specifically, we do not use sensitive personal information of California residents to derive characteristics about California residents.
Our Websites and Products are not intended for children under the age of 13. This includes any links to other websites that we provide for our convenience. We don’t knowingly collect the information of children under 13 for any reason.
13. UK and EU Privacy Notice
If you are in the EU or UK, you may reach us through our local representative. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Supervisory Authority or with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
We may change this Policy from time to time. Any and all changes will be reflected on this page, and where appropriate provided in person or by another electronic method. The effective date will be stated at the top of this Policy. You should regularly check this page for any changes to this Policy.
16. Contact Us
Questions about the Terms should be sent to us at [email protected].
220 Laurel Rd, Ste 204
Voorhees, NJ 08043